Get all the benefits of life coaching minus so many inconveniences that can sometimes make you miss your sessions with your life coach through over-the-phone life coaching.
This means no commuting, no traffic, no getting dressed up, and less time pressure, yet a practice that's less stressful, more efficient, and just as effective as in-person life coaching. With over-the-phone life coaching, you get to stay at home, where you feel safe and comfortable. You don’t have to risk running into chemicals that will trigger your sensitivity. You don’t have to drive home after yoga or relaxation and re-trigger your stress.
After your over-the-phone life coaching session, you have the option to relax or do what’s next on your to-do list. Easy, right?
Some of the methods over-the-phone life coaches use include:
- Guided meditation: Through meditation, people can increase their concentration or focus, reduce stress, improve their health and well being, as well as enhance their longevity. Through the guidance of a trained or professional practitioner, you can find comfort and healing in meditation.
- Open-ended questions: Life coaches believe that we, ourselves, hold the answer to our life questions and uncertainties we encounter along the way. Through the use of open-ended questions, your life coach can help you figure out the next step you need to take. These also allow you to widen your outlook and enter new areas of thought in order to find enlightenment.
- Positive affirmations: Considered to be one of the best tools to re-imagine your life and restructure thought patterns, positive affirmations are used by life coaches to inject more positivity into your life. These are also designed to help you refocus or improve your outlook.
- Guided visualizations: A technique where you are asked to imagine your ideal life vividly and visualize important scenarios positively happening to you.
Life coaching allies you with an experienced professional who can help you reach your full potential, identify an objective, achieve a goal, or make a necessary change in your life. A life coach can also serve as a source of motivation and inspiration to go on and keep chasing your dreams.
While most life coaches provide general guidance about life, there are those who give more focus on specific areas, such as:
- Career coaching
- Mental health coaching
- Spiritual coaching
- Finance coaching
- Relationship and family coaching
- Health and wellness coaching
If you’re currently on the lookout for a life coach, or have questions regarding life coaching over the phone, please make sure you get in touch with us.